Applies to: Office 365 for professionals and small businesses, Office 365 for enterprises, Microsoft Exchange, Live@edu
Topic Last Modified: 2009-08-14
Your Contacts folder is your personal e-mail address book and place to store information about the people and businesses you communicate with regularly. You can use Contacts to store the e-mail address, street address, telephone numbers, and any other information about each of your contacts.
You can sort contacts by name, e-mail address, telephone number, title, or company. You can also move a contact to a different folder or attach a file, like a Word document, to a contact to keep related information together.
To open your contacts, click Contacts in the Getting Started > Navigation Pane.
You can create, modify, and delete contacts. You can also look up a contact or group of contacts and send e-mail or a meeting request. For more information about working with Contacts, see:
- Contacts > Create a New Contact
- Contacts > Open a Contact
- Contacts > Modify a Contact
- Contacts > Save a Contact
- Contacts > Close a Contact
- Contacts > Delete a Contact
- Contacts > Sort Contacts
- Contacts > Send E-Mail to a Contact
- Contacts > Send Meeting Request to a Contact
What if I want to know more?