Applies to: Office 365 for professionals and small businesses, Office 365 for enterprises, Microsoft Exchange, Live@edu
Topic Last Modified: 2012-02-27
The following Help topics and Microsoft Support articles can help you fix issues you may experience in your environment. If the resources on this page don’t help you resolve your issue, use the Microsoft community resources, including these Web sites: Microsoft Outlook Live Answers and Microsoft Office 365 Forums.
You can also contact the person that manages your e-mail account.
|If you are an e-mail administrator, you can review the topic Troubleshooting Exchange Online for Administrators.|
Apple Macintosh, Microsoft Entourage, or Outlook 2011 for Mac
- 2459968 Outlook 2011 for Mac does not automatically configure your email server settings for Exchange Online in Office 365
- 2461500 You cannot access Office 365 resources by using a Macintosh computer
- 2555521"Cannot use this ID to access this service. Please sign-in with a different ID" error when you try to access Outlook Web App by using Safari in an Office 365 environment
- 2578689 Error message when you try to set an Out of Office reply message in Entourage 2008 for Mac: "Set your Out of Office status after the connection to your Exchange account is restored"
Calendar, Appointments, and Free/Busy
- Troubleshoot Your Calendar
- 2581088 How to troubleshoot issues that prevent you from viewing other clients' free/busy information in Office Outlook 2007 and in Outlook 2010 in an Office 365 environment
Contacts and Groups
- 2296357 Mail-enabled security groups and distribution lists that were created in Exchange Online are not displayed in the Office 365 portal
- 2429946 How to troubleshoot the Outlook Offline Address Book in an Office 365 environment
- 2508722 Mail-enabled groups that have an email address are not synchronized to Office 365
- 2519362 Error when you try to remove distribution groups from Office 365: "You don't have sufficient permissions. This operation can only be performed by a manager of the group"
- 2519370 Error message when you try to remove a distribution group in the Exchange Control Panel: "You don't have sufficient permissions"
Microsoft Lync Online
- 2429911 Invitations are not sent from Outlook when you try to schedule a meeting in Microsoft Lync Online
- FAQs: E-Mail Programs
- Outlook Can't Connect Because of a Certificate Error
- Problem Connecting to Server
- Repair the Connection to Your Account in Outlook
- Turn on Logging for Your Account in Outlook
- 2024309 Items are missing from your mailbox when you use Outlook to connect to Exchange Online
- 2029293 Error message when an Office 365 user tries to open Outlook: "Unable to open your default e-mail folders. The Microsoft Exchange Server computer is not available"
- 2134388 Error message you try to install the Update for Microsoft Outlook 2010 from Office 365 Desktop Setup: "Installation failed"
- 2269971 Users receive Send/Receive error messages after they configure multiple accounts in Office 365 or Business Productivity Online Standard Suite by using Outlook
- 2277579 Non-Outlook email clients cannot connect to mailboxes that are hosted in the Office 365 environment
- 2391896 Email messages are sent to the wrong account when multiple accounts are associated with an Outlook profile
- 2413813 How to troubleshoot issues in which Outlook 2007 or Outlook 2010 crashes or stops responding (hangs) when it is used in the Microsoft Online Services environment
- 2449616 You cannot use MAPI to configure Office Outlook 2003 for use with Exchange Online
- 2503266 You cannot remove a meeting request or an email message in Microsoft Outlook
- 2526253 “Unable to display the folder” error occurs in Outlook 2010 in an Office 365 environment
- 2600234 "You don't have the permissions required to send messages from this mailbox" error message when you use Outlook Web App to reply to a message from an account that you connected to Office 365
Mobile Devices (including Exchange ActiveSync)
- 956963 You receive a "Synchronization cannot continue unless Exchange Server security policies are applied" message on a Windows Mobile 6-based device
- 2293029 A mobile device that uses Exchange ActiveSync does not work after an Exchange mailbox is migrated to Exchange Online in Office 365
- 2293282 An Exchange Online mailbox calendar is not synchronized when you use an ActiveSync-based mobile device
- 2391795 How to configure text message-based notifications in Office 365 Exchange Online
- 2570607 Meeting invitations that are sent from users who are external to Office 365 appear as email messages on a BlackBerry Smartphone
Send and Receive
- 2415053 Email messages are not received for a new domain that you add in the Office 365 portal
- 2490230 How to configure Exchange Online mailbox sizes and limits in the Office 365 environment
- 2490343 "This message could not be sent because it exceeds the maximum size allowed" error occurs in Office Outlook
- 2495882 Non-delivery report (NDR) error message when users send mail to Office 365 users: "Relay Access Denied"
- 2510049 Users in the on-premises environment are not receiving mail from Office 365 users
- 2545137 How to configure the safe senders and blocked senders settings in Office 365
- 2566829 You cannot send messages to external contacts or connect to external contacts that you added to a Windows Live EASI domain
- 2600912 How to configure an SMTP relay for Office 365
- 2617114 You cannot send email messages from an Office 365 for professionals and small businesses environment for a domain that is configured for full redelegation
- 2627433 Spam email messages are not redirected to the Junk E-mail folder in Outlook or Outlook Web App in a Forefront Online Protection for Exchange environment
- 2627729 Messages are not automatically moved to a user's archive mailbox after you create a retention policy in Exchange Online for Office 365
Sign-In and Password Issues
Voice Mail (including Outlook Voice Access)